This is where a nice introduction would go if I cared to take the time to write it. However, now that you’ve read this far, don’t you wish you had just jumped down to the latest version information?
- Require Field: added the ability to require that a field be submitted
- General: cleaned up the forms management screen, escaped all user-inputted data before using it
- Example HTML: cleaned up the example HTML output (removed tabindex, put span.description on its own line beneath the label, used the form description as the intro text)
- View Results: fixed the inability to delete a single record from the results
- Export Results: improved the results export file
- Initial release